US President Barack Obama’s half-brother Malik
Obama has dismissed allegations that he has links with Egypt’s Muslim
Brotherhood.
There have been allegations on news sites alleging that Malik had
links with one of Egypt’s most powerful groups that western countries
especially the US view with great suspicion.“I know of those claims and they are circulating on the internet,” Malik told the Turkish Anadolu Agency in a phone interview on Friday, describing the claims as “utter nonsense.”
An Egyptian lawyer has lodged a complaint with Egypt’s prosecutor-general to put Malik Obama on Egypt’s terror watch list over the mentioned accusations.
In response to a question whether he had been to Egypt or intended to visit the country, he said, “I have never been to Egypt, and anyway, who wants to get into the chaotic situation that now reigns in that country?”
US President Barack Obama.
“I am a peace worker with a registered foundation doing both peace and charity work,” he added.
“I am a peace worker with a registered foundation doing both peace and charity work,” he added.
Malik Obama further said he recently traveled to Turkey, Macedonia and the Balkans, where he was awarded “The Balkan Charter of Peace” by the Balkan Club of Peace in recognition of his role in the promotion of global peace.
http://bit.ly/18fSEN8
No comments:
Post a Comment